Is a system for managing empty container terminals, whose objective is to manage all the processes that involve this type of business. Among the controls offered by the system are the following processes: Gate In (import return, empty discharge, import return, transfer by road), Gate out (export, transfer by road, release for shipment of empty), estimate repair (structure and machinery), in addition, the system enables the management of integration with shipowners' systems through EDI and modules to program container returns and withdrawals, as well as a mobile module for field inspections.
The system is made up of auxiliary tables that make up the registry and their respective controls. An example of an auxiliary record, the repair table, requires specific parameters by carrier, booking record, ship, ports, and carriers. The parameters in the repair table are used when recording faults. The system calculates repairs as determined by the container owner.
Container tracking exists to facilitate the display of container information in all your passes through the system: dates, estimates, parts used in each of the passes through the terminal.
Registration of the entrances of the empty units in the Terminal, where the Gate informs the entrances of the units of their respective controls with restrictions by the Owner.
Input Types and Features:
- Records of incoming movements in real time.
- Exchange issue for carriers
- Import pre-registration
- Return of Import Containers
- Transfer by road
- OFFHIRE receipt
Reservation information by the shipowner to control the type of container and the quantities to be released. Electronic reservation receipt.
- Boat, trip.
- Classification of the type of cargo.
- Kind of container
- Amount to be released
- Maximum payload (Payload)
- Pickup date
- Port of discharge and final destination
Registration of the departures of the empty containers from the terminal, where the Gate informs the departure of the units and their respective controls with restrictions by the Shipowner.
Types of departures: Record of departure movements in real time, exchange issuance for carriers, information for shipment, release for export (ship, trip, exporter, shipowner, export reservation control, export pre-registration and transfer by road.
Types of Outputs and Their Characteristics:
- Release for road export
- Release for export via warehouse
- Release of shipment of voids
- Release for terminal transfer
- Release for sale
- ONHIRE release
Registration of the entry and exit of the Workshop containers (date / time), inventory update of the units under repair and printing of budgets.
Registration with update of the status of the containers, control of franchises and repair authorization, launch of import estimates prior to registration.
Register of fault elements with IICL coding.
The system allows importing photos in JPG and BMP formats. Users can analyze breakdowns by comparing them to estimates.
All photos can be automatically emailed to customers and also to the following shipowners: Maersk - Dert, Hamburg Sud - IAS, MSC - TP Process.
The system allows the generation of EDI automatically or manually.
- EDI for door entry / exit movements, estimates, repair.
- Custom EDI for MSC, CMA-CGM and LOGIN shipowners.
- Generation of files in formats: XML, CODECO, FlatFile, 322, CSV, Westin and Destin.
- Reading of electronic reservations (Booking) in XML, COPARN, COPRAR and CSV formats.
- Record of budgets with authorization of the state of the containers (authorized for repairs or pending authorization).
- Control of deductibles and repair authorizations.
- Launch of the import budget and pre-registration.
- Launch inventory budget
- Manufacture, repair franchise, owner man hour, MGW, Inspection date.
- Record of breakdown items with IICL coding (type of breakdown, component, repair, responsible, dimensions / location, material cost, number of hours.
- Inventory consultation in real time with information on status, structure and machinery.
- Register to download empty from the port terminal.
- Workshop registration (entry - start of repair, exit - end of repair).
- Online consultations of the information of the system, thus facilitating the information and reducing the exchanges of electronic mail and telephone calls.
- Reservation inquiries - Loaded units / vehicle registration.
- Import return inquiry.
- User registration to access restricted inquiries.
- Queries restricted by access profile: shipowners, carriers, exporters / importers.
- Consult inventories with filters by situation of structure and machinery.
- Consultation of structure budget.
- Consultation of entry and exit movements.
- Follow-up of queries and container tracking.
- Import return schedule.
- Programming of dry and reefer exports.